How and where to purchase tickets
- On-line: Choose your own seats and buy your tickets on-line. To purchase tickets on-line, select the “Buy Now” button for the desired concert.
- In person: Stop by the Phil Box Office located at 32 Court Street, Suite 1, Plymouth, MA, Mon. thru Fri. 9AM to 5PM.
- Phone: Call the Phil Box Office at 508-746-8008.
- At the Door: Purchase tickets (subject to availability) the night of the concert at the venue location.
- Tickets range in price from $20 to $75.
- Tickets will be mailed within a week of order being placed.
- Ticket orders received within one week of a performance will not be mailed;
they will be available for pick up at the performance venue "Will Call" table.
- Lost Tickets can be replaced prior to the concert by calling the Phil Box Office.
- Phil tickets are non-refundable. You may qualify for a tax-deductible donation if
we receive your tickets at the Phil box office 5 days prior to the performance and
if we are able to re-sell them.
- Concert postponement may occur in the event of severe weather or another emergency.
- All programs and guest artists are subject to change.
- Cabaret style tables for eight are available for Holiday Pops or Spring Pops concerts.
To purchase, call the office directly at 508-746-8008
- Children 12 and under receive $3 off the ticket price (non-preferred seats only).
- Seniors over 60 receive $3 off ticket price (non-preferred seats only).
- Group: 10% off individual ticket price for groups of 10 or more to one performance.
(Click here for group information)
- The Plymouth Philharmonic is proud to participate in the Mass Cultural Council’s EBT Card to Culture, the most comprehensive effort of its kind in the nation to open doors to arts and culture experiences for low-income families. EBT card holders receive a special Card to Culture ticket price of $10 off any Phil concert ticket; maximum of four tickets per card holder per event. Advance ticket sales only.
- Student $5 Rush Tickets Full-time high school or college student can attend a Phil subscription concert for $5. Student Rush tickets go on sale 15 minutes before each concert and are distributed, as available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Students must show a valid student ID. One ticket per student ID.
- *NEW* $10 Rush Tickets for Any Age! Any unsold tickets will be made available for $10 each, 15 minutes before show time. Simply line up at the venue box office. Tickets are based on availability and cash only.
The Plymouth Philharmonic Orchestra (the Phil) is not liable for failure or inability to perform the Phil’s obligations if such failure or inability to perform is a result of an Act of God (e.g., fire, flood, inclement weather, epidemic, or earthquake, etc.); war or act of terrorism, including chemical or biological warfare; labor dispute, lockout, strike, embargo; governmental acts, orders, or restrictions; failure of conductor, guest artists or suppliers; restricted access to concert venue (e.g. use as an official disaster shelter or any other restrictions imposed on the Phil) or any other reason where failure or inability to perform is beyond the reasonable control of the Phil, and is not caused by the negligence, intentional conduct or misconduct of the Phil, and the Phil has exercised all reasonable efforts to avoid or remedy such force majeure. The Phil will make every reasonable attempt to reschedule any cancelled performance within the then current Phil fiscal year. The Phil will under no circumstances be liable to issue any refunds for subscription ticket packages and individual tickets that have been prepaid.